We are looking for a Dancer.
DAY TO DAY:
1. You will responsible for creating and delegating the weekly entertainment program for guests of all ages.
2. You have the opportunity to create new activities within the program.
3. Organizing and creating activities and decorations for special events outside of the day to day programmed.
4. Being punctual, organized but fun to give the guests an unforgettable experience.
5. Working together with your team, teaching them and helping them to improve as entertainers.
6. Make the stage your own: you will be expected to be able to get on stage and present a gameshow in minimum 2 languages with confidence.
7. Be open and approachable to connect with your team and be their first port of call for any problems they may encounter.
8. Report with other department managers and the hotel manager with assurance and confidence.
To be a Dancer you must be well experienced in entertainment having worked in all positions from a beginner entertainer to at least assistant manager with minimum two well spoken languages.
If you are a natural born leader with a positive attitude, outgoing and approachable, fun, responsible, organized and punctual then this is the job for you!