We are currently recruiting for a Plant Manager. This is a full time position being directly hired on by the company.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Direct, manage, and optimize the overall operations of one or more plants or other production facilities.
- In conjunction with President and Management team, develop and implement systems and policies, business planning activites while driving Continuous Improvement and Lean Manufacturing.
- Working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing - Lean Enterprise.
- Set policies and make decisions guiding productivity, quality, and cost efficiency of plant operations.
- Establish systems to collect metrics, analyze productivity and set performance targets that will meet revenue and cost goals.
- Lead the development and deployment of manufacturing practices focused on quality and continuous improvement.
- Ensure robust plant safety and security procedures and training are in place and that operations are in compliance with all required regulations.
- Lead any labor relations activities involving the plant.
- Direct plant level support functions including finance, engineering, materials, quality assurance, and human resources to ensure alignment with overall plant operations
- Create functional strategies and specific objectives for the sub-function and develop budgets/policies/procedures to support the functional infrastructure.
- Maintain all Health & Safety regulations and guidelines.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field.
- Must have previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must have automation experience
- In depth knowledge of ITAF
- Minimum 3 years experience in Injection Molding
- Requires 10+ years of executive level managerial experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Solid presentation skills and ability to explain complex processes to an audience.
- Planning and managing the company’s performance.
- Manage operations and processes within budget.
- Ability to enforce and maintain high standards, even under pressure.
Pay: $100,000-$120,000/year (Depending on experience)